The approach is to act as a seamless
extension of the client's management team, acting under
mutually agreed Terms of Reference.
The objective at initial consultation meetings is therefore
'to get to grips' with the nature of the client's business,
and the specific issues to be tackled, as quickly and
efficiently as possible.
The Project Manager will rapidly identify areas where
AIT can assist and, in consultation with the client,
will prepare a detailed Programme of Work, clearly defining
the agreed activities in the project.
Depending on the nature of the project, activities might
include one or more of our core services, i.e.:
- Feasibility Studies
- Cost Justification
- Due diligence on part completed projects
- Preparation of an IT Strategy
- IT Options Review
- Process Review and Re-design
- System Specification and Selection
- Contract and Price Negotiations
- IT Security Review
- E-business Strategy and Planning
More details of these services can be
found in other areas of the Web site.